Here is an idea of how to accessorize any outfit, for maximum fashion points:
- Belts: if you could have only one accessory in your closet, choose the incredibly versatile waist belt that will cinch you in, show off your shape and give you an extremely elegant and glamorous look. For comfort choose one with some stretch in it, so that you can wear it all day, and pick a colour that will go with everything. Dark brown, black or tan are great choices, but red and navy are also fantastic selections that will glam up any dress.
- Hats: if there's one accessory that really shows off confidence and personality more than any other, it's the hat. They come in all different shapes, colours and styles, some wildly creative and fun, and others slightly more conservative and chic. Try on different heights, fabrics and colours until you find a style that really represents your individual style and adds something to your outfit.
- Statement Jewelry: chunky and colourful jewelry adds a touch of luxury to any simple outfit, from pairing a big layered button necklace with a plain white tee, or a bold cuff bracelet with a navy shift dress. Be brave and try on something that is full of personality and history - visit antique and vintage stores for some of the best pieces available.
- Bags: no outfit is complete without a bag, be that a cute sparkly evening clutch or a large leather day tote bag. Match the color of your bag to your outfit for a more formal look, and mismatch for a casual day look.
- Scarves: a scarf is a fantastic way to add something a little extra to any outfit, wrap a large cashmere pashmina around your shoulders for a sweet addition to an evening dress, or tie a silk necktie round your neck for a posh update to a simple day look. Experiment with different ways to tie, wrap and twist your scarf to give it a bit more personality.
- Gloves: this is a very classic accessory, and these can really make an outfit look very expensive and luxurious at a low cost. Pair well-fitted wool or leather gloves with any outfit for a touch of class.
- Sunglasses: if there's one big difference between the elegant chic Parisian women and ladies from the rest of the globe, it's the fact that the former wear gorgeous large shades. Take a tip from them and invest in a pair of shades that make you feel a million dollars.
- Hair and Beauty: the ultimate accessory to any outfit is beautiful hair. Keep it well trimmed and perfectly colored. Have a blow-dry for added volume and a touch of royal elegance. Take time to put your makeup on before you go out and keep it touched up throughout the day so you remain flawless and gorgeous.
- Underwear and Hosiery: a very important accessory, well-fitting and sexy underwear is essential for any outfit as it makes you feel beautiful and confident as well as making you look smooth and well groomed. Perfectly tailored tights and leggings can transform an outfit from cheap and tacky to well dressed and rich.
- Watches: there are many types of watch to decide between, choose from cute leather fashion watches in pretty pastel shades, retro vintage watches and luxurious designer watches that will last a lifetime.
- Umbrellas: a really beautiful umbrella is the perfect way to accessorize an outfit on a rainy day. Invest in a really well-made one that will last a lifetime choose a style that will stand the test of time - England makes the best classic umbrellas in simple shades of navy blue with gorgeous handmade wooden handles.
You can control the image or look you want by pairing certain colors together in your sienna miller brown outfit clothes and shawls.
A good takeoff point is a brown dress when it comes to building a wardrobe based on the use of accessories. Brown is an earthy, solid color that can function as a blank canvas. The addition of a shawl can either dress it up or down, depending on the look you want to achieve.
If you want to appear more energetic and confident, vibrant colors are the way to go. Choose colors that are at the opposite end of the color wheel. Hues such as purple and blue create a contrast that draws attention to you. If you wear a brown dress and a striking color such as these, you indicate that you are ready to come out into the limelight.
On the other hand, there are some situations that merit clothes that are more subdued. If you are wondering what color shawl to wear with brown dress if you want something classic, then opt for hues that are near the color brown in the color wheel. Examples of these include orange and yellow.
Play with the various shades until you get the appearance that you want. Burnt orange and khaki look quite well together and so does mustard and dark brown. You can also go for a monochromatic look by pairing a brown dress with a brown shawl. Just make sure to have different intensities to prevent the outfit from looking dowdy.
The choice of what color shawl to wear with brown dress should be done with the occasion in mind. Just like in any fashion scenario, victims are created when they do not dress in a manner appropriate for the situation. Be careful when creating the mood through the use of color as the effect can be disastrous. You may inadvertently commit a fashion faux pas.
If the event that you are dressing up for is formal or somber, then stay away from shawls that are too bright. The contrast created against the brown dress may be too much. In creative scenarios such as parties, then it is perfectly acceptable to be more daring in your color choices.